Well, I haven't stayed up to date with my 52 Blessings I was posting each week. I started off strong, but then the summer hit. I don't want you to think I ran out of blessings, because lately I've been especially aware of how many blessings I truly do have. So, even though I am behind, I just wanted to post how thankful I am for the Gospel. I have the opportunity to serve in church as an Activity Day Leader, and I was reviewing the Faith in God requirements with my girls last Tuesday. So, today I decided to go over it with my own two daughters, and I was feeling especially grateful for the programs the Gospel has, and the guidance it gives to us in raising our families. Raising children in today's world is not always easy, but knowing our purpose here on earth, and having the blessings the Gospel brings into our lives, makes this a much easier task. Today Dave gave the kids their father's blessings for going back to school. It is a tradition my dad always did for my family growing up, and something I always looked forward to. Now, we have the opportunity to do this in our own family, and I am grateful for the Gospel and the blessings of the Priesthood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a wonderful tradition!!
great blessing!
great blessing this week! The gospel is so important in todays world and we are lucky to have it ♥
Post a Comment