Here's our new tub that we love. Actually, Dave hasn't had a chance to try it out yet, but I did and I love the air bubbles! You feel like you just sat in a nice jacuzzi. And I was loving the fact that my whole body could be covered with water at the same time!! My knees didn't have to pop up! Yea! You can see we painted an accent wall above the window in blue. The whole bathroom is the same tannish green color we've had, but we decided to do that one wall blue. We like how it turned out.
Here's the shower. This is our favorite part of the whole thing! It's so much bigger than before, and we love the rain shower head, and the body sprays. Although if you have all three shower things on at the same time, you do feel a little guilty about all the water you're using, so I tend to just use one at a time....Ok, well, sometimes I use two. :)
Another shot of the tub. This is actually the kids favorite part of the bathroom. The only draw back to remodeling your master bath, is the kids love it so much and want to use it all the time. It's actually nice to throw the little ones all in and hose them down with the sprayer.
Here's a shot looking out from the bathroom into the bedroom area. We used to have the carpet go all the way into the bathroom, but we decided to put the tile in the bathroom. I'm so glad we did, and I love not having to worry about the water on the carpet anymore! You can also see we painted the recessed wall in the bathroom the same blue as the accent wall. I think it's so hard picking paint color, but we like how it turned out.
Another shot of the bathroom floor, from the other direction. The tile guys did a great job! I especially liked the tile floor in the shower. It's smaller squares, turned at an angle.
I'm so glad we got this all done before Christmas, barely! It was a long process and made me NEVER want to build a new house. It was tricky rearranging my schedule to always be there for the workers. I'm so thankful it's done, and so happy with how it turned out!! (Next job is to work on the sink, vanity area. I guess house stuff is never-ending!!)
13 comments:
It looks SO good! Very peaceful!! Love it! Looks like the tub and shower have room for 2 ;)
I love it! I was just taking a bath tonight wishing my whole body was covered at the same time. Lucky!!! I love the blue wall and the plants look nice in there. Try going to Home Goods, they have the best stuff!!
Love it!!!
Jealous! I love it! And the blue is a perfect accent. Glad it got done before Christmas. Thanks for your help with my class!
I love it! Now you can relax in the nice bathtub after the busy holiday is over!
It turned out great!
Wow. That's awesome. It's like a really nice hotel in there!
Wow! How nice to have such a beautiful 'escape' in your own house. Throw in a massage table and you could start your own spa :)
That looks so nice! Love the sprayer for the tub...great idea!
it looks awesome! i'm jealous of that tub!!
that's some blingin bathroom...love it!
It looks great! You're patience paid off! I'm sure you are loving it. I love my big tub, it's my "escape"....CALGON...take me away!
Love the bathroom! I like the blue walls! What a busy and crazy Christmas...looked like fun! Thanks for finding my blog(smiles).
Post a Comment