
This week I am thankful for the SUN!! It has been so cold lately, and thank goodness I live in a place where the sun shines to help warm it up a little. The other day I was at Jessica's soccer practice, and it was in the evening when the sun was going down, and so we were in the shade and it was FREEZING!! It's amazing the difference it makes to have the sun shining on you. I've always been a fan of the sun, and am thankful it gives such warmth and light. (Of course it's winter now, and in the summer I probably wont be as grateful for the "warmth" the sun gives off! :)
4 comments:
Love the new look! I am thankful for the sun too. I am so happy when we can go outside and play and feel it on our faces!
Your blog looks super cute!! This is a wonderful blessing. The Sun just makes everything better.
I love this post... I'm a huge fan of the sun too! And I love the new background!
i too am so thankful for the sun...it makes me smile just thinking about it
Post a Comment