Monday, January 7, 2008
52 Blessing's Project
I loved the idea that so many are participating in called the 52 Blessings Project, that I hopped on board. Thanks Cara for the idea, and for motivating so many to be more grateful. My blessing I am grateful for this week is my family's HEALTH. My two youngest have been sick with fevers and colds, and it's no fun having sick kids. Dealing with this the past few days has really made me grateful for the overall health we generally do have. I know there are many people in the world that suffer from diseases, illnesses, and other health complications, and I am continually grateful for the 5 healthy children Heavenly Father has blessed me with!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Good picture! How on earth did you manage to get EVERYONE to look good at the same time?!? I hope everyone is feeling better.
What a cute family picture.
What a cute family picture!
Ok, so I just realized I wrote exactly what Erin wrote! BUT, you still do have a very cute family!
I can't agree with that more. Both my kids got sick over Christmas, and then I got what they got by New years! I am finally feeling better, and am so thankful it is over. I think we do take for granted how healthy we are compared to other people in the world. Thanks for the reminder.
There's nothing worse that sick kids. It really does make you appreciate your health. Also, thanks for the tips on CA!
I agree - that is a cute family picture!!
~Lori
very cute picture! Having a healthy family is such a blessing-love it!
Health is a great blessing! Your family is beautiful!
I love this post and we can't ever take for granted out health. What a good one!
Post a Comment