Last month Dave got a new imac for an early Christmas present. He has been having lots of fun playing with his new toy, and the kids love it, too. I have been a little more stubborn, and haven't used it much, just sticking with what I know, my lovely PC. Well, tonight I decided to get to know our new imac. It's going to take some getting used to, but I think I'll like it. Everyone says the mac does some cool stuff with photos and pictures, and it is pretty cool. The kids love to play on the photo booth. Here are some fun pictures of what they've done....
This one is a little scary. I sure am glad this isn't what Dave looks like in real life. (Trust me, he's much more handsome.) His forehead looks a little "Jay Leno"ish.
To view more fun pictures, click here.So, I'm off to try and learn some more new stuff on this thing!!
6 comments:
Chris and I spent a whole night on his brother's computer doing this very thing. It's so dang funny!! That first picture sure makes me laugh. How fun!
were you happy with who won amazing race?! i won't say who in case you haven't watched it! (i just caught up last night with my shows) ER- HELLO?!?!?!? what's going on there??? it's all religious and then bam- they're all naked in the hot tubs! and gates is the hooker on the show now??! hooking up with everyone!
Those pictures are hilarious. I work on pictures all the time, and do funny things to them like that. I love it!
how fun...my kids would love making those kinds of pics!
Yes, I'm so glad Rachel and TK won. I can't wait to see you on the show next season!!
You're funny.
Post a Comment