This week I am thankful for disposable diapers. I know this is something we don't always think about being grateful for, but with 2 kids in diapers I don't know what I'd do without them!! I often wonder how people did cloth diapers. I guess that was all they knew. But now we are spoiled, and we have the convenience of "wrapping up" those little treasures, and throwing them in the trash!! I know that disposable diapers are not "environmentally" the best, and to those of you who do use cloth diapers, way to go and more power to you!! But for me, these things are a lifesaver, and I'm sooooo grateful for them!!!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
52 Blessings #10
This week I am thankful for disposable diapers. I know this is something we don't always think about being grateful for, but with 2 kids in diapers I don't know what I'd do without them!! I often wonder how people did cloth diapers. I guess that was all they knew. But now we are spoiled, and we have the convenience of "wrapping up" those little treasures, and throwing them in the trash!! I know that disposable diapers are not "environmentally" the best, and to those of you who do use cloth diapers, way to go and more power to you!! But for me, these things are a lifesaver, and I'm sooooo grateful for them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Amen Sister! I just can't imagine using cloth diapers.
Love it! I have put this as a blessing too.
totally agree. It is hard to think of the environment when you are changing a #2.
SO TRUE!!!!!!! I am thankful for NO diapers!!!
i agree!!!! bodily functions can be so gross!
i am SOOOO right there with ya!!!!! i thought about doing cloth for like a SPLIT second. my sis-in-law does. she even uses cloths for wipes. i don't know how. i'd go crazy. my mom did 7 of us in cloth. truly amazing.
VERY great blessing!!!!
I agree whole heartedly! what a wonderful invention! Yeah for disposable diapers! :)
I can't imagine life without disposable diapers!!!
Diapers are a HUGE blessing! My Mom tells stories of her kids in cloth diapers, and I really don't know how I would handle that. I am nervous to have 2 kids in diapers though YIKES!
I couldn't agree more with you!! I love them
I remember when I was young and my little brother wore cloth diapers. What a mess. I have two in diapers also (although 1 is potty training) and I can't even imagine doing cloth! Great blessing post.
Post a Comment