Monday, March 17, 2008

52 Blessings #11

This week I am thankful for SPORTS!  I am especially grateful for the local recreational teams, and the opportunities they give our kids to play and learn sports.  Dave and I grew up playing sports, so of course we give this opportunity to our kids, and thankfully they love it!  Tyler just started flag football, and had his first game on Saturday.  He loved being out there, and is excited about the season.  He has never played before, so he is working hard to try and learn the game.  Football is pretty confusing, so I'm sure this will take some time.  It's actually really cute to see these little guys out there running around, most of the time clueless.  But I'm sure by the end of the year they'll get the hang of it!  Go Lions!!!

7 comments:

Jenifer said...

Cute picture! I love how active your whole family is!

Amy said...

Wow, he looks so old with his hair cut short like that!

Amy said...

Yeah for sports! I think I'm more excited than Caleb is to start soccer next month! Tyler does look older with his haircut!

Nikki said...

Soo cute! He is looking so grown up! Hey...we'll be in Gilbert on Thursday and we're going to have a picnic at the park...check my blog for details! WOuld love to see you all!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Sports are fun so glad that your kids enjoy them. I'm too cheap for sports.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

That is a wonderful blessing! I wish I was more "sporty" and hope my children learn to love to play something!

sara said...

i love how your family is so sporty...i would like to be more like you!