So, I just got back yesterday from our ward Relief Society Women's Retreat. It was up near Flagstaff in the mountains, and it was so fun. (How can you not have fun with a cabin full of women, good food, and good friends!)

Here is the gang in front of the cabin. It was so nice of Tina to let everyone stay there and share her beautiful cabin with all of us. We were able to enjoy a nice dinner together, followed by a wonderful fireside where we were reminded to "fill our buckets" with good things, and to render more service to others. We then spent the night looming little beanie hats to give to the humanitarian center. It was so fun to visit all night, and I really enjoyed being with everyone. I loved being with so many good friends that I look up to and admire. We were up till about 3 in the morning, and luckily I got to sleep in till 9 am the next morning. (That was nice! I can't remember the last time I did that.)

After leaving the cabin, Jenifer, Erin, Melody and I hit the outlets in Anthem. It was fun shopping with them, and I tried to get a shot of Jenifer browsing the clothes at the Quicksilver store, but she wouldn't look at me for a photo, so I took what I could get. (Sorry if you didn't want me to post this Jenifer, but you're just too cute to resist!)

Then we headed for home. Erin and Jenifer got to sit in the back, and I was laughing at how it looked like we were on this big, long road trip and we only went for one night. I guess women just have lots of "stuff" wherever they go.
Thanks girls for the fun. I look forward to next year!!!!
4 comments:
I had a blast! Thanks again for driving. I think you trying to figure out how the car worked added to the fun of it all :)
Lori it looks like soo much fun! I really miss the ward!
Yeah, thanks for that picture! :] I had so much fun! I'm thinking we shoud do it once a month!
Thanks for letting me tag along. I had so much fun!
Post a Comment