Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Jessica!

Well, yesterday our sweet Jessica turned 11 years old!!  I can't believe how grown up she is.  For her birthday, she decided she wanted to go with 3 friends and get pedicure/manicures.  She has never done this before, and has wanted to for a long time.  So, I took her and her friend Rayla, Brynn, and Jessie to get them done.  

Here she is chilling out in the chair getting her toes painted.  The girls all loved the massaging chairs, and some of them looked like they were about to fall asleep they were so relaxed.  Her friend Jessie was laughing so hard when the lady was using the pumice stone on her feet, it tickled her so bad.  It was pretty funny.
Here they are with their pretty nails.  They loved the flowers they got on their thumbs and big toes.  They all picked such different colors, and of course Jessica's was the brightest!!
Then we headed over to Streamers for some good food, and yummy dessert.  Jessica and Jessie shared the skookie, and the servers all sang to her.
Then the girls posed for some photos.  They kept being silly and making funny faces, but I made them take a normal one.  (Such cute, fun girls!)  Jessica had a great time with her friends and was grateful they could all share in her special day.  

We are so thankful for Jessica.  She is our oldest and we are lucky to have her.  She is such a great example to her brothers and sisters and I'm thankful she is in our family.  (Here is where I get to brag about her.......)  She excels at everything she does.  She is a wonderful pianist, plays the flute in band, is a star out on the soccer field, gets straight A's in school (and in both ALP classes), and I could go on and on about how great she is.  But most importantly she has such a good heart.  She cares about others, and always strives to do what is right.  Happy Birthday Jessica, you are truly AMAZING and we love you!!!

8 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun birthday. I think thats what I want to do for my b-day too!

Jenifer said...

That sounds like a perfect birthday! Jessica is a great kid, you can she has a kind heart just by looking at her! Happy Birthday Jessica!

Amy said...

I was thinking the same thing as Erin... maybe I should do that for my birthday. What a fun day!

I was raised in a barn said...

How cute are they! What a fun b-day!

Amy said...

How fun! It looks like she has a great group of friends

esherman10 said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! Sounds like a fun day!

Watts family said...

HOW FUN!! Jessica looks so grown-up and pretty in the pictures...she's as cute on the inside as she is on the out...no doubt because of her mother :)

Dave said...

Sounds like she had a great time!! Happy Birthday, Jess!