Ashley's birthday is coming up next week, so she decided she wanted to go with Jessica and her cousin Lexi shopping, to a movie, and out to lunch. So, yesterday we went and saw Kit Kitteredge, had lunch at Johnny Rockets, and did a little shopping. While we were gone, Dave took the boys out for a swim in the backyard. He got the waterproof digital camera and had fun taking pictures of the kids. This one is my favorite......
Tyler loves to make goofy faces for the camera, and I thought this one was pretty funny.
Dave also got some cute underwater video of Tyler, and caught a good video of Kyle jumping off the waterfall, and swimming to the wall. He has gotten so much better with his swimming. He definitely has the confidence now, and is doing amazing!! Take a look at the video.......
I am loving the summer, and the low-key schedule we have. I'm not looking forward to the Fall, when we have all the kids games to go to all day on Saturday. I guess I'll just enjoy it while it lasts!!!
8 comments:
Your kids are such good swimmers! Jack needs to come over and take lessons from them.
Are you teaching swim lessons? It's great when you know your kids are safe in the pool!
ok the camera that works underwater is so cool...looks like you have been having so much fun, i wish our family did reunions..
The "Underwater" is really neat!!
Very cool!
I am ready for summer to be over! I like fall better Ü
How fun! Your boys are good swimmers. Looks like you are all having a great summer. thanks for having us over last week. London loved that John Deer tractor-too cute!
Sounds like a fun birthday to me! Happy Birthday, Ashley!
Did you like the Movie? I saw it and loved it!
Post a Comment