1. I am a middle child. I never felt the middle child syndrome since I was the first girl after three boys. My parents were so excited to have a girl!
2. I'm really good at tuning noises out, especially my kids. Sometimes this is a good thing, and sometimes it's bad. Dave gives me a bad time when the kids are trying to talk to me when I am in the middle of something and I'm tuning them out. He often says "Lori, your child is trying to talk to you." I just get so wrapped up in what I'm doing at the time.
3. I love to go to the theatre. I don't get the opportunity as much as I wish, but I try to go to the big ones that come into town. (Wicked, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera)
4. I'm pretty frugal when buying clothes. I don't like to spend more than $10 on an article of clothing. (Unless it's a dress, or a good pair of jeans) Dave has gotten me to be better about this, and say it's ok to spend a little more if I really like it. But it's the other way around with eating out. I have no problem spending money on a good meal at a restaurant, and Dave would rather save the money and eat at home.
5. I love being with family, both my immediate family and my extended family! I have great parents and great in-laws and feel very blessed in that department! I love getting together with them!
6. I love going on airplanes. I really haven't been on them a ton, but I love to go on them because it means I'm going somewhere, and I love to go places!!
I know I'm supposed to tag 6 people to do this, but I'm just going to tag whoever wants to do it. It's fun read other people's lists, so start making yours!!!!
Oh yea, and I'm supposed to post the rules, but I don't know how to copy and paste on my Mac computer yet. You all know the rules, just make your list...........
2 comments:
Ha ha! Tuning out is funny. I do the same thing.
Fun list! I love going on airplanes, too. It means I'm on some kind of adventure!
Post a Comment