Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally a Basketball Court!!

When we moved into our house almost 6 years ago, we were so excited to have a big backyard.  We had an area in the corner we thought would be perfect to someday put a sport court in.  We have always talked about "when we put the basketball court in" and I thought that day would never come.  We have a roll-a-way hoop we have to move in and out of the driveway since our homeowners wont let us keep it out there, and it is such a pain to move!!  So, after getting sick of rolling it, we finally put in the court about a month ago.  The kids LOVE it, and so do we!  We have already gotten tons of use out of it.  I love that the kids just can walk out the back door and shoot some hoops.  

Ashley is playing on a basketball team right now, and she seems to be the one to use it the most.  She is getting to be quite the shooter!  I'm hoping her love of the game sticks and she'll continue on in the sport, since it is my favorite!!

Anyone want to come over and play some ball????

2 comments:

esherman10 said...

You have so many fun things in your backyard...Zac's gonna love trying them all out this weekend! We're excited to come!

Mark and Karen said...

I do, I do!! I'm not the best but I do love to play. It looks great!