Well, the time has finally come and Kelsey is starting to walk. I must admit, I haven't been to excited to have my baby start walking, but it is so cute to watch them do that Frankenstein walk when they are first learning. She can now push herself up to standing, and walk a few steps. She still prefers to crawl, but it's fun to see this little person learn a new skill. She is pretty casual about it and doesn't get all excited about it. She seems to have a pretty laid back personality, and so hopefully she'll continue to be that way throughout her years. (Ya, right, I just know I'll be in for it during those teenage years....) The funny thing is, Kelsey loves to get a pair of shoes and put each one on her hands, and crawl around with her shoes on her hands. She has a shoe fetish. She's always crawling around with someone's pair of shoes on her hands. Now we just have to teach her how to wear them on her feet where they belong!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I just think she is just too cute!! Yea for walking!
Kelsey is too cute! How sad to have her big enough to walk. She is growing up so fast.
how exciting! Officially a big girl! I wouldn't walk if everyone would carry me around too!
Once they start walking....It's all trouble!!Jk..I know what you mean by it's sad to have your baby start walking. Everytime Ethan does something big I feel kind of sad my last baby is growing up.
Kelsey is so cute here!
Too cute. Soon she will be running with the rest of them.
They grow up so fast! Enjoy her!
Man they grow up fast.
she is so cute...i also love all your last few posts...the nail party emma would love, i will have to remember that.
i can't believe your baby is walking!! i've been meaning to get on here and talk about our shows!!! what the crap! CSI- really.. why'd that have to happen {i'm monitoring my words in case you haven't seen them yet!} and ER- i'm confused with the last scene ?? and bachelor- i love them!
Post a Comment