Monday, August 27, 2007

Family Beach Picture

Well, I've been trying to post a picture, and I don't know why it hasn't been working. My brother suggested I try doing in through Picasa so I'm giving it a shot. I hope it works. This is our family picture from this summer when we went to San Diego. We stayed at a beach house with my sister Denise, her husband Ben, and their two kids. It was so much fun. The kids loved it. I even attempted surfing, although Dave informed me that it's not supposed to be done on your knees :) Oh well, it was still fun. Well, let's see if this works......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cute, fun family picture!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

sara said...

K so I just joined the world of blogging too and am loving it, so much fun it is, although I still haven't added any pictures but will soon do that too!!