Here's a short video from our San Diego trip. Thanks Dave for putting it together. I planned on posting more, but at 3 pm today, Kyle broke his leg. He was jumping on the trampoline with his sister, Jessica, and fell down and somehow broke his leg. We're waiting till tomorrow to hear from the orthopedic surgeon and hopefully we'll get a cast on soon, if they need to cast it. Poor guy is so sad. For those of you who know him, he's our active one. He keeps trying to get up and walk, and realizes he can't. He's a trooper and I hope the pain goes away soon. It's no fun seeing your kids in pain!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!! How terrible! (for you AND him!!) I hope you can get the cast on soon... luckily little bones heal faster than ours do. (My niece broke her leg at 15 months and she only had to wear the cast for like 3 weeks I think...) Anyway, that video was super cute and I'm totally jealous... I've been dying to get to California and the beach. If everything keeps going okay with my health, we're hoping that we can take a trip before the baby comes! Talk to you soon...
I am so sad for Kyle. How hard to be unable to run and play. Hope he gets better soon. Cute California video.
I really hope you don't mind me leaving another comment on your blog. but,I had to check out your beach slide show. Nothing better then the beach! You really do have a cute and might I say active family! Sorry about Kyle'e leg!Hey, also I want to come back and play bball-what days and time?? I was having so much fun, then i had to stop, but London and I are now ready again.
What a cute video! You seriously have the cutest family. I hope Kyle heals quickly!
Lori-
Hi! I loved your video. FUN...We love the beach too. I wanted add you to my friends list on my blog! It's so fun huh. Hope to hear from you soon.
Forgot to leave my link :) Silly me. Here it is http://morrismoments-nikki.blogspot.com/
I love the video and you are going to have to teach me how, once I take some more pictures or some for that matter!
Post a Comment