Monday, August 27, 2007

My blog will get better, I hope.....


Yea!! It worked. So, I decided to post this fun picture, also from our San Diego trip. The beach house we rented came with a small sail boat. Dave loved sailing around Mission Bay with the kids. They thought it was so cool. Well, I've been checking all the cute blogs that everyone has, and I'm a little apprehensive about sharing mine with you all. Just remember that I'm just learning all this, and I'm a BEGINNER!!! I will hopefully get better, and might need a little teaching from you "advanced" bloggers. So, let me know if you have any great tips. Now that I'm joining the world of "blogging", I look forward to posting and chatting along with all of you.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats on the new blog. Such a cute family. Anytime you need help with blogging let me know.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Yea!!!! I'm so happy!! (grin) We will have so much fun putting your blog together. Call me and we will go over all the fun things you can do!

Tiffany said...

Yeah!! I'm happy you're "blogging" Lori! You're going to love it! And like Erin said, anytime you have questions... just ask!! Ü

I was raised in a barn said...

I just came across your blog..YAY! You going to love blogging. Your family is too cute!! Here is our family blog
http://the-rigby-family.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

Yea! Welcome to the blogosphere, Lori! It's fun, but caution, it's addicting! Here's mine, too: www.themarxfamily.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

PS I love Picassa!

Amy said...

Hey Lori! I came across your blog. What a cute family!! Just like everyone said, Watch out, because it is very addicting! I'll email you a link to my blog. Happy blogging :)