Isn't my husband funny? He decided to hack into my blog and create this post. It was pretty funny, though. But seriously, we will post the "true" finished product when it's completed. (I only wish it looked like this!!)
You wanted extreme home makeover and you got it! You had me going untill I read your previous post. I even enlarged the picture and looked at it with longing for a LONG time! We want to do a bathroom makeover too. Let me know how it goes so I know what to expect.
hey lori it's ashley mascorro i was really jealous of your "new bathroom" but i guess i see dave's personlaity instead!! it's funny how EVERYONE has a blog! mascorros.blogspot.com
Mother of 5 who loves to be on the go. A perfect day would be sitting on the beach with my husband, sipping a Jamba Juice, watching my kids playing in the sand and surf, with a great book in my hands.
11 comments:
Don't you wish that were your bathroom! I do. I would probably never come out!
Wow Lori, that looks great. Is that really your bathroom? I should get the name of your contractor.
Amazing! I think the shower just might fit your whole family!
LOL please tell me your joking? What a beautiful bathroom- i want to live in there!
You are kidding right? Did they sleep at your house? It is absolutely beautiful. If you ever need a house sitter, let me know...
Isn't my husband funny? He decided to hack into my blog and create this post. It was pretty funny, though. But seriously, we will post the "true" finished product when it's completed. (I only wish it looked like this!!)
a funny guy eh? I was looking at it again, thinking, that is a HUGE bathroom. Good luck with everything!
You wanted extreme home makeover and you got it! You had me going untill I read your previous post. I even enlarged the picture and looked at it with longing for a LONG time! We want to do a bathroom makeover too. Let me know how it goes so I know what to expect.
Hilarious! If you ask me, that bathroom has way too much glass to clean!
Okay, seriuosly I was wondering "where'd the toilet go?" That thing is huge! If only, huh?
hey lori it's ashley mascorro i was really jealous of your "new bathroom" but i guess i see dave's personlaity instead!! it's funny how EVERYONE has a blog!
mascorros.blogspot.com
Post a Comment