
Well, yesterday was "shadow your student" day for Tyler at Kindergarten. It was so fun and cute to watch these little Kindergarteners sitting in their little chairs and doing their work. He has Mrs. Motroni and she is quite amazing!!! (If anyone has the chance to get her, you will be so happy!!) She's teaching them about bubble maps, fractions, sign language, and I'm sitting there wondering if I really am in a Kindergarten class. It was pretty neat to see all the fun things they're learning. I'm looking around the classroom and the teacher is so organized. I'm wishing she'd come to my house and work her magic.
So, I have this cute picture of Tyler and I at his Kindergarten class, but for some reason I can't post it. I tried to upload it onto blogger, and the photo uploads, and then it says "Your image has been added. (then there is a picture of the image) After clicking 'done' you can change your post and publish to your blog." Only, after it says this, there is no "done" button to click. So there is nowhere else to go or click to. The picture is not able to post to the blog. Has this ever happened to anyone? I tried yesterday, and today, with no luck. I also tried to go to Picasso and blog it from there, but it says "error with text" or something like that. So, I'm not sure how to fix this and get pictures on the posts. I'll keep trying, but was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with this.
So, I have this cute picture of Tyler and I at his Kindergarten class, but for some reason I can't post it. I tried to upload it onto blogger, and the photo uploads, and then it says "Your image has been added. (then there is a picture of the image) After clicking 'done' you can change your post and publish to your blog." Only, after it says this, there is no "done" button to click. So there is nowhere else to go or click to. The picture is not able to post to the blog. Has this ever happened to anyone? I tried yesterday, and today, with no luck. I also tried to go to Picasso and blog it from there, but it says "error with text" or something like that. So, I'm not sure how to fix this and get pictures on the posts. I'll keep trying, but was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with this.
4 comments:
How fun to shadow Tyler at school. I always wonder what Jack is like when I'm not around. As for your problem with the picture, I have no idea. Sorry.
That sounds so fun. I agree with Erin. I am always curious what my kids are like when I am not around. As far as I can tell, it sounds like you are doing the picture thing right. See if you can get one of the other bloggers in the ward to help you out. I wish I was closer to get some help!
What a cute class and teacher! Sorry about the picture thing-have no clue! Maybe delete the whole post and start over ????
How frustrating about the pictures! I haven't had any problems, so I don't have any suggestions... I'm glad you were able to get get it to work eventually! That picture of you and Tyler is seriously SO cute! Thanks for this post...for the FIRST time I'm (kind of) excited for Davis to go to kindergarten. I'm sure he will have fun and get to learn amazing things! ...I guess??! Ü
Post a Comment