Happy Halloween!! The kids all had a great time trick-or-treating. Here they are all dressed up. Jessica and Ashley originally wanted to be the twin girls on the Twitches movie, but couldn't get a costume together that would work, so we did plan B. Jessica was a Hollywood Starlet, and Ashley got to be a cheerleader, which she wanted to be in the first place. Tyler enjoyed his Batman costume, and Kyle was a football player.
And here's our cute little Kelsey as Dumbo. She had the costume on long enough to get the photo taken, then wanted it off. Good thing we already had the costume and didn't spend a ton of money on something she wore for 2 minutes....
Here is a rare picture of Kyle with his helmet on. He did not like it on, and we had to bribe him with candy to keep it on long enough to get a picture. The costume also had the cutest football shoulder pads that went with it, but he wouldn't have anything to do with those. I was sad to not get a shot of him in them. Oh well....Well, the kids got lots of candy and now we have to deal with the whole issue of how much candy and when they get to eat it. I've heard different ways people do this. Usually we let the kids pick out 20 or so of their very favorite, letting them eat 2 or 3 a day, and then get rid of the rest. What do you guys do? Any ideas???

11 comments:
Lori...yea another Batman! Those are so cute and DUMBO is to die-for! So cute!
cute costumes!
There is a dentist up here that takes in all the candy people don't want and sends it to the troops over seas.
Love Dumbo! And the Dallas football player! Your kids look fabulous! What a fun night.
Cute kids, cute costumes. I have heard about a dentist that pays the kids money for their candy. I say let them keep some and sell the rest!
Isn't halloween fun! We do the same thing with the candy-they picked 2 dozen favorites and the rest we sold to the orthodontist for $2 pound who sends it to the troops. They got 4 bucks each and still have plenty of treats win win for everyone.
love love love the DUMBO and all the other costumes!!! and about the whole candy thing, we've done all sorts of things like steal it from our kids and eat it (I always confess later...oh how i hate temptation!)
oh my goodness they all look so good!! I love dumbo-how cute is she!
Love Dumbo! My girls were witches and called themselves "Twitches". How funny.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. SERIOUSLY! I think my time is frozen... apparently not!?
love the costumes! especially Dumbo
They all look so cute! I bet they had so much fun loading up on candy. Mine did anyway.
Post a Comment