4 people who email me regularly:
1. Dave
2. My sisters
3. People in Stake (for my calling in church)
4. Travelzoo (I get their top 20 deals of the week. I love looking at them and wishing I could go to all these places.....)
4 places I would like to visit:
(This is hard, as there are MANY places I would like to visit!)
1. Australia
2. Europe (Italy especially)
3. Fiji
4. Hawaii (This is the only place of the four I've actually been to, and Dave and I just LOVE it!)
4 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Nicks Fishmarket (In Hawaii :)
2. Chart House (In California :)
3. Kona Grill
4. The Keg
4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Family Reunion in Utah with Sherman Family
2. Teaching Kyle how to swim, and watching him accomplish it!
3. Trips to California to visit family, and Disneyland!!!
4. Camping!!
4 Things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Potty training Kyle (He loves to sit on the toilet, I just have been dreading the actual "potty training"! I just need to suck it up and do it.)
2. Kelsey getting bigger. (Time goes too fast, and she's growing up too fast!!)
3. Putting on a bathing suit! (Hopefully I'll get more motivated to run more.....)
4. The HOT summer here!!!!
Now I tag whoever wants to do it. They sure are fun to read and get to know others better!!
3 comments:
fun reading this about you and i agree with your "putting on a bathing suit" comment!!!!
It is fun reading a few tidbits about you! If you have some time when you visit Utah, let us know. We'd love to get together!
I LOVE THE CHART HOUSE!!! Oh you just made me so homesick! Kona Grill is good too!
Post a Comment