This week I am grateful for my husband's job. With all the things our house has been needing lately, I have felt so thankful for the good job Dave has, and that he can provide for our family. When we do have to put money into repairs for the house, I'm always thankful the money is there. Dave loves his job, and I'm grateful for that, too!!! It's so nice to know your husband enjoys what he spends his days doing. He is such a hard worker, and has always been so motivated. His job is the whole reason we moved from California, so he could partner up with his brother and another friend and start their own financial planning company. It was such a scary move, and one I did kicking and screaming, but it has been such a blessing for our family. I'm also so thankful his job allows me to stay home with the kids. What a blessing a good job is!!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
52 Blessings #8
This week I am grateful for my husband's job. With all the things our house has been needing lately, I have felt so thankful for the good job Dave has, and that he can provide for our family. When we do have to put money into repairs for the house, I'm always thankful the money is there. Dave loves his job, and I'm grateful for that, too!!! It's so nice to know your husband enjoys what he spends his days doing. He is such a hard worker, and has always been so motivated. His job is the whole reason we moved from California, so he could partner up with his brother and another friend and start their own financial planning company. It was such a scary move, and one I did kicking and screaming, but it has been such a blessing for our family. I'm also so thankful his job allows me to stay home with the kids. What a blessing a good job is!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree, having a husband with a good job is such a blessing. Sorry to hear about your latest leak. What a pain.
Amen to that. What time is your church? Ashland Ranch ward still exist?
I second the comments. A good jon that they love doing sure makes for a happy house!
What a wonderful blessing! You are very good to move here and trust in him. It nice when your husband loves what he does and is good at it.
Post a Comment