Friday, February 22, 2008
Another Leak!!
Ok, what is up with our house lately????? We have had some water leaking out of the fridge area, and thought it was our refrigerator. (It is 10 years old.) So, we got ourselves a new fridge a couple of days ago. Well, last night I noticed the floor in the hall (the wall backs up to the fridge) had water coming up. There was actually a lot of water, and the baseboard was all wet. We pull out the fridge, and sure enough tons of water. The valve is dripping water where the connection is, and I'm thinking "Oh no, not again!!" So, luckily we know people in the "disaster" business, so they came over today and took a look. Sure enough, it is the valve which luckily is an easy fix. (Hopefully that's what it is, and it doesn't keep leaking) But now we have to fix the water damage. Hopefully it's not too bad. I'm thinking, Hmmmmmm, should we remodel our kitchen now???? (Just kidding, Dave. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh no! I am so sorry! Nice that you got a new fridge first:)
I hate when little things like that turn into big problems! It seems like when it rains in pours. But hey, you did get that new fridge!
That happened to us! We had to buy a new fridge for our anniversary. I saw get what you can out of it! New big-ol-fat baseboards!!
i would love a new fridge....sorry about the leaks though that is no fun!
How frustrating! Hopefully it is an easy fix.
You are going to have a new house by the time the year is out! Glad you figured out the problem. Way to go on the new fridge!
Oh man! Hope it all turns out.
that's what i'm afraid of being a homeowner now! i know a great flooring guy if you decide to remodel ;) (my dad..)
Post a Comment